Information we collect
To complete your booking, you must provide us with certain information (which you may have authorised Paypal to provide if using their service), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information and the details of the holiday you are booking.
Advertisers contact information is posted on our New Quay website with the full agreement of the advertisers.
Why West Wales Cottages and West Wales Caravans needs your Information and how it is used.
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to complete a booking and to provide customer assistance:
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your
personal information only with PayPal through whom deposit payments are
often made, and the owners of the cottage or caravan that you are booking as
you will need to contact them to complete payment, arrange arrival times and
request property information.
No customer data is stored on our websites or in the cloud.
Compliance with laws. We may collect, use retain, and share your information if we have a belief that it is reasonably necessary to: a) respond to a legal process or to government requests; b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information.
• Object. You can object to a) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact us
For purposes of EU data protection West Wales Cottages or West Wales Caravans are the data controller of your personal information, If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may write to us at:
Nant y Gido